The Wedding Venue Conference website gathers and stores the following types of personal information about its visitors:
- Information you provide to us. These are voluntary submissions made when you register for an event, create an account or download a document, such as your name, business name, contact information and demographic information, which are provided to us during the registration or download process.
- Information we collect when you use the Services. We keep track of the actions you take on our website and using the Services.
Our primary use of your information is to administer, maintain, and improve your experience on our website generally and as an attendee at our events. We also aim to provide you with customized and personalized services and interactive communications. We may use information you provide to process your payments to us for use of our services. We also use your information internally in order to help us better understand the demographics of our visitors. We may use some of this information for contacting you, customizing your experience on the website and in-person including through advertising, improving our services, and conducting research. We only collect personally identifiable information from you because you are voluntarily submitting the information to us in order to use our website and services.
We generally will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission to do so or under the circumstances described below:
- Events hosted by the Wedding Venue Conference may have sponsors and these sponsors may be offered access to attendee names, emails, and other information as part of their sponsorship benefits. When registering for an event hosted by the Wedding Venue Conference, you should anticipate that your contact information will be shared with sponsors to contact you about their products or services.
- We may, from time to time, offer you the opportunity to receive materials or special offers from third parties. If you want to receive this information, we may share your name and contact information with them.
- Under confidentiality agreements, we may match user information with third party data. We also may disclose aggregate demographic and/or user information and statistics in order to describe our customer base to prospective partners and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
- We may, from time to time, disclose personal information about you to our business partners, but only if we have obtained your permission to make the disclosure before data collection or before transferring the data.
- We may disclose your personal information where disclosure is necessary for completing payments, or to resolve a problem related to a payment; to verify the condition and existence of your account for a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant; to persons authorized by law in the course of their official duties; to a consumer reporting agency as defined by applicable law; or to comply with a government agency or court order, such as a lawful subpoena.
- We reserve the right to transfer personal information to a successor in interest that acquires rights to that information as a result of the sale of the Wedding Venue Conference or substantially all of its assets to that successor in interest. We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers or dissolution.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. If you visit our login page, we may set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited.
The Wedding Venue Conference uses commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural measures to safeguard personally identifiable information in our possession against loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. We limit access to personal information about you to our employees whom we believe reasonably need that information to provide support or services to you or to fulfill their roles in our company. Although we have established and maintain security procedures to protect your personally identifiable information, be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on our website. You can reduce these risks by using common sense security practices such as choosing a strong password, using different passwords for different services, and preventing unauthorized access to your computer or other digital devices.